ENTRY LEVEL- JUNIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
Tri State Marketing is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on event-based campaigns within the local region. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, we continue to set the standard for customer acquisition excellence and establish a repeat customer base for clients.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The role is considered entry-level to start during training, including a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research. After completing the program, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department. The Entry Level Marketing Assistant reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned event campaigns
• Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Driving sales through retail promotional event campaigns
• Build brand recognition through local events and customized marketing strategies
• Interact and communicate with customers
• Must be able to work full-time hours
• Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
• Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training
• Great communication skills
• Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver